$15 – 20/hr
We are looking for a loving nanny for our baby due mid-April. We want someone to start as early as May. We are open to starting part-time in May and transition to full time by August. Our expectations:
- Experienced with handling and caring for infants, including infant massage, bottle feeding, etc.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Punctual & also good with keeping schedule for baby.
- Physically fit enough to sit on floor to give baby tummy time & take for walks in stroller or carrier.
- Willing to help out with other household chores, including meal prep & light cleaning.
We are looking for someone for a long term commitment of at least a year or more.