I am looking for help with my girls (ages 2 & 4) on some Saturdays, possibly more; and then over Summer Break. And ongoing as needed, after Summer.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to prep snacks (and clean up after)
- Ability to communicate well
- Ability to adhere to a schedule/routine
- Energy to engage the girls in play
- Ability to play outside
- Ability to put away phone/social media for your scheduled work time
- Experience with autism/sensory challenges
- Someone who is joyful, positive, light hearted and loves life :)
Thank you so much for considering this job. Please reach out with any questions!