Help needed for my mother in her 90s.
My elderly mother needs a caregiver overnight:
- Sat, Sept. 21st (8:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. ) [Overnight Only]
- Sun, Sept. 22nd (8:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. ) [Overnight Only]
- Wed, Oct. 2nd (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. )
- Thur, Oct. 3rd (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. )
- Wed, Oct. 9th (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. )
- Thur, Oct. 10th (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. )
1. Get her out of bed, roll her to the bathroom to pee/empty the ostomy bag (simply open the clip, rinse the bag, & re-clip), help through dinner, then repeat bathroom before back to bed.
2. Respond if she asks for help over the monitor. A separate bed with a portable monitor is provided.
3. At 3:15 a.m. , wake & roll her to the bathroom in the wheelchair to pee, rinse the ostomy bag, clip, return her to bed.