3 Autumn Street,
Starting at $225/wk
Hello! My name is Cindy. I have owed/operated Cindy's Daycare for 30+ years. I specialize in preparing children for kindergarten.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME AND VISIT, EXPERIENCE SOME TIME WITH US. SEE THE "MINI PRESCHOOL" WITH A FAMILY FEEL. ALL THE MEALS ARE HOMEMADE, EVEN THE PLAY DOUGH IS HOMEMADE! I WORK WITH YOU TO RAISE A WELL ROUNDED CHILD.
To see more of what I have to offer, please visit my website.
Cindy's Daycare can offer you and your child:
- - Honored by WAAEYC (Worcester Area Association for the Education of Young Children) in 2013 for "Going above and beyond, to impact the lives of children and families".
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. care for children, 18 months +.
- I am a Registered Medical Assistant.
- I have a licensed assistant that works with me when needed.
- Reasonably priced quality care.
- Full-time, Part-time, school vacation, before and after-school care
- Preschool curriculum aiming at social skills/kindergarten readiness. - I purchase curriculum.
- Ma. Family Daycare License (30+ yrs.).
- CDA certified (Child Development Associate) which means I demonstrated competence in working with young children through an assessment by the CDA National Credentialing Program.
- Full assessment on your child every 6 months with referrals to services if necessary.
- CPR and First Aid certified 30+ yrs.
- Member of NAFCC (National Association of Family Child Care).
- A healthy, stimulating and safe environment.
- Nutritious meals and or snacks (Bay State Food Program).*
- Frequent, positive warm interactions with all children.
- Varied age-appropriate equipment and materials.
- Opportunities to socialize, create, construct, dramatize, and experiment.
- Spacious fenced in playground.
- I have exceptional references available upon request.
* In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.