$25 – 35/hr
My name is Sarah, and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Kate and her family in their search for a part-time afternoon nanny for their children ages 1 and 4 years old. Hours are Monday through Friday, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm, with flexibility and additional hours, 15 to 20 hours a week. Driver's license required.
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
- Providing routine childcare such as, diapering, cooking, and engaging in stimulating, age-appropriate play
- Pick up from school and driving to activities
- Supervising children's safety and well-being
- Preparing and feeding healthy meals and snacks
- Tidying up pertaining to the day's events, children's laundry, wiping down toys, straightening up bedroom & play area
- Going outside, taking walks, reading, being active and playful
The ideal candidate is nurturing, warm, loving, caring, energetic, reliable, creative, active, and engaging. Candidate must have experience watching multiple children at the same time, including a toddler and pre-k. COVID -19 fully vaccinated caregiver preferred.
If your ideal day is playing, going to the park, taking walks, doing arts & crafts, and being interactive and having fun with two amazing girls, this may be the perfect fit for you!