$10 – 16/hr
About our Daughter:
Our daughter was born in February. She loves books, tummy time, smiles, and walks! She does not have any special needs.
About the Role:
My maternity leave is sadly coming to an end and my husband and I are seeking an experienced female nanny for our daughter to start in August or September 2021 - we are flexible for the right person.
- My husband and I will be both working from the home while you are here. We need someone who can keep her busy during the busiest part of our days.
- Experience Level: 3+ Years
- Tasks: As our daughter is under 6 months, we don't have much of a schedule for her. We will need you to feed her, change her, provide monitored playtime, and put her down for a nap as needed. (If you can help us get her on a schedule, GREAT!)
- You will not be required to do any housework/pet care.
- Rate is negotiable for the right person.
- Hours may vary slightly based on our needs.
- You love kids and are looking to be a part of our family! We don't have any family in the area, so we are really looking for someone to be an extension of our family.
- You are willing to stay with us long-term if possible.
- You like animals. We have 4 pets. You won't need to provide any care for them but they do generally hang around with the baby and like attention too.
- You are organized. We record her day-to-day activities on an app and we would love for you to be able to track her activities as well.
- You are flexible and easy-going.
- YOU MUST BE COVID-19 VACCINATED. Our daughter cannot be vaccinated at this time. As such, we will absolutely need someone who is vaccinated and willing to provide proof. My husband and I are fully vaccinated.