$17 – 20/hr
My name is Jenna and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Seema and her family in their search for a part time nanny for their 2-year-old son. Hours are 8:00/9:00 am to 4:00/5:00 pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
-Routine toddler childcare, including diaper changes, putting down for naps, feeding, and assistance with potty training
- Supervising and engaging in age appropriate play
- Feeding snacks and meals
- Tidying up pertaining to the day's events, occasionally wiping down toys
- Help with reaching milestones
- Engaging in activities and educational games (drawing, arts, painting, crafting & playdough)
- Playing outside and inside, reading, being active and engaging
The ideal candidate is patient, energetic, friendly, warm, outgoing, active, engaging, flexible, adaptable, fun and creative. CPR/First Aid trained is a plus!
Must practice CDC guidelines and social distancing. If your ideal day is playing inside or outside, doing arts & crafts, drawing, coloring, taking walks, going to the playground, having fun and being interactive with an amazing and energetic toddler, this may be the perfect fit for you!