Colleen S.|Valrico, FL
10 yrs exp
41 yrs old
SAHM Looking For Work
Avg response < 2 hrs
ABOUT ME: Separated mommy of two Elem aged kiddos whom I have during the week. I have been a nanny, babysitter, mothers helper and teacher. Caring for children is my calling.
I'm creative, compassionate, empathetic, patient, adore children, I will love and care for your child like they are my own.
M-F 8/8:30am-1/2 p.m.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE:
M-F 3-6/7 p.m. snack/dinner, HW, tutoring, arts n crafts, games, logos, reading, piano, coding, if comfortable we can swim and visit parks etc
Friday 6pm- Sun noon
EXPERIENCE: (oldest to most recent):
* Taught projects at a children's museum.
* Nanny and baby sitter for a family of four, ages newborn to 5.
* Montessori assistant teacher in an infant room and a toddler room.
* HCPS Kindergarten teacher
* Full time nanny from 6 weeks old to 1-year-old. (family moved to Orlando) We still visit and are best of friends!
EDUCATION: MA in Elementary Education
Reviewed by Carolyn C. Nov 2018 5/5 stars