Andrea L.|Palmetto, FL
10 yrs exp
27 yrs old
I am a motivated, energetic, compassionate and proactive caregiver who loves caring for others!
I have acquired 10+ years of experience caring for newborns, infants, toddlers, children & adolescents (up to the age of 20, including those with special needs) working at the School Board as a Teacher's Assistant as well as, providing nannying services.
Experienced in the following:
** Aiding in daily living skills **
- Feeding, meal prep, bathing, grooming, homework help etc..
** Providing Homemaking services **
- House cleaning, laundry, running errands, grocery shopping, bill pay and just about anything else you and your family may need an extra hand with!
- Creating a stimulating learning environment and proactive activities to help with child development.
- CPR/first aid certified (Current)
* Reliable transportation
* Currently available part-time and full-time!
Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to speaking with you.