Do you love caring for kids and want a part time job where you can make your own schedule?
If yes, then this is the job for you!
We're looking for experienced in-home childcare providers to help families when their regularly scheduled childcare has fallen through. As a Substitute Nanny, you get to work with children of all ages from infants up to school aged children. We find jobs for you, and you get to focus on the part you love: have fun with the children and engage them in a great day! Jobs are available in Philadelphia, and surrounding counties, and you can start ASAP!
What Our Nannies Are Saying:
"I love working for PNN! I thoroughly enjoy being a substitute nanny!" - S.M.
"PNN is the best employer ever! The support I receive from you guys is amazing!" - P.M.
"I wish I found PNN sooner-I am so grateful to work with you and it has been a wonderful experience!" - K.E.
How It Works:
- You let us know your availability
- We contact you (by phone, email or text message) with job openings, or you can view job openings through our smartphone app
- You decide what jobs you want to take!
- Have a high school diploma, some college a major plus
- Be available to work at least 2 full days between Monday and Friday, and on those days be available to start work as early as 7am and end as late as 7pm
- Have verifiable experience caring for children of various ages as a nanny, babysitter, daycare worker, etc.
- Is comfortable using smartphone apps, texting to stay in the loop, and keeping track of work calendar.
- Philadelphia Nanny Network supports diverse families and communities, and diversity in our workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.
- $14 per hour
- Opportunity for advancement and guaranteed shifts!
- You will receive payment directly through Philadelphia Nanny Network every Friday
- Support from Philadelphia Nanny Network
- Being part of a team and getting to know other Caregivers
- Must be able to commit at least 6 months to the program
- Must be able to provide proof of legal work status in the US
- Must be willing to get CPR and First Aid trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already.
- Go to www.nannyagency.com, click on "Get Started" and then "Get Hired" to fill out Part 1 of our employment application. If you meet the specified requirements you will be able to schedule an appointment to speak with our Recruiter about your job search.
- If unable to complete an online application call Philadelphia Nanny Network at 610-645-6550