Lydia S.|Mount Dora, FL
6 yrs exp
21 yrs old
ARC Certified CPR/AED/First Aid/Lifeguard Instructor With 5+ Years Of Childcare Experience
Avg response < 1 hrs
Hello, my name is Lydia! I am recently married, and new to Florida. I reside in Mount Dora, and I'm an elementary teacher by day. I would love to find a childcare opportunity that works around my current hours of employment, hopefully during nights and weekends.
My credentials include:
- over 5 years of paid childcare experience
- experience caring for ages from newborn to pre-teen
- Red Cross certified Lifeguard, CPR, AED, and First Aid Instructor
- my own transportation, valid drivers license, and experience operating various types of car seats
- skills in cooking, cleaning, bathing, changing, soothing, and helping with routines
If you are looking for someone to help your family, I would love to hear from you. I have a passion for childcare because I love growing with, and learning more about, the families that I work with!
Reviewed by Ashleigh P. Jul 2019 5/5 stars