Since 1986 Bayshore Home Care has been on a mission to provide premium home care services for older adults. Our team of reliable, big-hearted, senior-loving caregivers truly sets Bayshore apart!
We are actively hiring for Home Health Aides, CNAs and experienced caregivers in Tarpon Spring, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Holiday, and New Port Richey.
Shifts include: 12 hour day or night shifts, less than 4 hour shifts in the morning and evening. Weekend availability is a huge plus.
Why Caregivers Choose Bayshore:
- Weekly Pay
- Bonus Program (make an extra $1000 each year)
- 401(k) Program
- Health Plan
- Caregiver Education (Free CEUs)
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Provide 1-1 care for seniors
- Engage client in conversation and build relationships
- Help seniors with meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping
- Assist with personal care as needed: bathing, incontinence care, hygiene
- Report changes in client status
- Genuine desire to help the elderly
- Able to pass a level-2 background check
- Own vehicle with driver's license and auto insurance
- Work a minimum of 20 hours weekly
- Able to perform a light transfer
- Willing to serve clients needing help with bathing and toileting
Bayshore Home Care is a family-owned, licensed home health agency with deep roots and a wide reach in the Tampa Bay community, and we'd love to have you join our award-winning team. Based on caregiver surveys, Bayshore has been named a "Top Workplace" with the Tampa Bay Times for 9 years in a row.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Meet requirements of Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988