We are IMMEDIATELY HIRING for several different clients and shift times:
1. Early Morning Short Shifts: 7a-10a. Caregivers needed to help our clients with getting up and started in the morning. These are short shifts (2-3 hours) -- perfect for caregivers with other commitments or clients. Mornings MUST start at 7 a.m.
2. AFTERNOONS. 1p-7p; 12p-5p, 3p-6p. We have several afternoon clients needing help on weekdays.
3. WEEKDAY EVENINGS. 5p-9p, 6p-9p, 4p-7p. Help our clients get settled for the evening and safely ready for bed.
4. AWAKE OVERNIGHT CAREGIVERS: Caregiver must be awake for entire shift, respond to clients' needs, assist with toileting and ADL care, and help keep them safe at home.
5. WEEKEND PCA: Multiple shifts. These shifts range from 3 hours to 8 hours in length, depending on your skills and availability.
Responsibilities and Duties
Typical duties include: assistance with showering, dressing, toileting, walking, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, dementia care.
Qualifications and Skills
We conduct national background checks as well as drug screens.
Experience with Dementia is a plus.
Prior hoyer experience is a plus.
Great experience for Nursing students, OTA students and PT Students.
Proof of Driver's License/Insurance as well as reliable automobile are REQUIRED.
Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour
Direct Deposit Paychecks
Double pay on holidays
Earned Sick Pay
Performance bonuses and employee recognition
401K plan with employer matching
Our caregivers are direct employees of FirstLight HomeCare and work in the areas of Swampscott, Marblehead, Salem, Peabody, Danvers, Beverly, Lynnfield, Lynn and Essex.
If you are compassionate, dependable, organized, and willing to contribute to the BEST non-medical home care team on the North Shore, PLEASE CALL 781/842-0070. You may also apply online at www.northshore.firstlighthomecare.com