$15 – 25/hr
1. Assist with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
2. Assist in the use of toilet facilities.
3. Assist in and out of bed, either by lift or slide bar or walker
4. Assist with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable.
5. Assist with self-administration of medications.
6. Meal preparation and feeding
7. Assist with prescribed exercises when the client and the aide have been instructed by the appropriate health professional.
Ability to perform the following tasks if necessary:
-Ability to participate in physical activity
-Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis
MUST BE COVID CONSCIOUS. DAYS/HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE/NEGOTIABLE