Sonia S.|Quail Valley, CA
8 yrs exp
59 yrs old
Live In Senior Caregiver
I am a compassionate/professional in-home senior caregiver, experienced in providing in-home care and support including meal prep, bathing and personal hygiene, dressing assistance and medicine as well as managing client schedule for doctor visits grocery shopping and etc. My qualifications and specialties are as follow:
- Assist Quadriplegic and Cerebral Palsy patients (verbal, non-verbal) with all ADLs.
- Pre and Post-surgery care, ROM exercises routine.
- Feeding via Gastronomy Feeding Tube (G-Tube).
- Patients with ALS, MS, and related diseases.
- Special needs (Down syndrome, Autism, ADD, ADHD)
- Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Dementia: Patience, Tactful approach and knowledge to assist patients with these diseases/conditions.
- Catheters (various types).
- Assisting with personal care: Bathing and grooming, dressing and exercise.
- Basic food preparation following instructions on recommended intake for patient.
- General health care: Overseeing medication and prescription usage.