$15 – 20/hr
Saint Paul, MN
Northern Stars Home Care, based in North Oaks, MN, is a home care agency for seniors. The company is growing very quickly, and we are looking for the best Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides in the Twin Cities. NSHC offers competitive rates ($15/hour +), you get to work with the most amazing clients and we have great management willing to work with you.
We need caregivers to work various types of shifts in the Twin Cities area, specifically Northern Suburbs of Roseville, New Brighton, Arden Hills, Shoreview, White Bear Lake, North Oaks and Little Canada. Shifts can range from 1 hour - 24 hour Live-in, so please specify what type of hours you are looking for on the application.
Pay is based on experience and starts at $15.00/hour.
- Personal Cares, dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting
- Medication management and reminders
- Homemaking assistance, light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry
- Companionship, escort to appointments and errands
- Wellness, meal preparation, exercise to promote flexibility and range of motion
- Able to work every other weekend (No Exceptions)
- Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Able to Follow Direction
- Team Player
- Critical Thinker
- Strong Communication Skills
- Compassionate and Caring.
If you feel that you meet the qualifications mentioned above and are looking to work for a great company and make a difference in the lives of the elderly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Saint Paul, MN (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- CPR (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Hours per week:
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Overnight Shift