Right at Home of New Haven County, an in home care and assistance agency currently has opportunities for: Certified Nurses Aides and Home Health Aides. We are actively filling hourly and live-in positions.
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their home.
If you are interested in a position with us PLEASE CALL (203)-713-8855 and ask for Celia! if you respond to this posting, message us with a good phone number to reach you at. We are happy to get a conversation started with you!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performance patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
o Reinforcement of dressing
o Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
o Measuring and preparing special diet
o Taking vital sign
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
o High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
o Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistance in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
o Successful completion of state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistance course.
o Current CPR certificate is recommended.
o Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
o Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
o This position requires 30 - 40 hours of basic care training.
Right at Home of New Haven County services the following areas:
o Beacon Falls
o East Haven
o New Haven
o North Branford
o North Haven
o West Haven
o And surrounding area
Right at Home
Right at Home was founded by Allen Hager. For many years, Allen worked in health care as a hospital administrator. While in the hospital environment, he watched patients - especially seniors - leave the facility and return home, but not necessarily return to health. Once home, a lot of his former patients were unable to care for themselves.
Right at Home
200 Bridgeport Avenue
Milford, CT 06460