$25 – 35/hr
West Sacramento, CA
We are two professionals (a doctor and a Human Resources executive) who just welcomed our first baby to the world.
We will be returning to work in the April-May timeframe so we are looking forward to bringing a caring, reliable, positive person into our home as our full-time Nanny.
We aim to compensate you above market rates in order to create a secure, flexible, stable partnership environment for the long term.
We may be a great fit to work together if this sounds like you:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a full-time professional nanny including newborns (full-time nannying only, please)
- You are fully vaccinated, including COVID, and intend to stay boosted for the safety of everyone
- You are able to flex into early/after hours when needed
- You enjoy integrating music and movement into a little one's day
- You enjoy a closely collaborative and communicative dynamic with parents
- You are tech savvy
Embracing and promoting diversity of the voices, faces, and perspectives our little one learns from (and learns to love)
Gender equality, freedom of gender expression/discovery, and an evidence-based worldview
At 6 weeks old our little one is mostly learning about bottle transition, dealing with gas and lots of spitting up, and tummy time.
An excitement for learning and sharing new ideas.
Confidence to share when you see something that we could be doing better balanced with agile response to change when it is asked for/needed.
Parking on site