$20 – 20/hr
We are looking for an experienced nanny for our 3 kids in Lincoln (ages 8yr, 5yr, and 2yr) to start at the end of the summer (August 2021). We need someone that is looking for a long-term gig.
The eldest 2 will be in school, but will need to be picked up in the afternoons. Both will need assistance completing and staying on task to finish homework.
We need someone who (is):
- patient, yet firm with house rules
- VERY attentive at all times (not lazy/on phone excessively)
- takes the initiative on things
- a good cook (knowledgeable about healthy meals/snacks)
- will keep the house picked up & clean
- a dog lover (not just tolerate them)
Ideally, we're hoping to find someone who integrates with our family, and will try to stay one step ahead to be as helpful as possible
If hired, 1st month is a trial period - employment not guaranteed