712 W. Broad St. 4,
Falls Church, VA
Established in 2002, Waggy Walkys is the premier pet care company in the Washington DC Metro area.
Services We Provide:
* Dog Walking
* Dog Boarding
* House Sitting
* Pet Sitting
* Cat Sitting
* Dog Park Play Groups
* Trail Hikes
What sets us apart and why should you choose us?
* Trusted Pet Sitter's Since 2002, serving VA, DC, and MD.
*Our Company is Licensed, Insured and Bonded.
*All staff are required to wear safety lanyards on every dog walk which insures the safety of your loved one.
*All staff are trained, uniformed and follow a detailed company handbook covering a comprehensive list of safety and professionalism policies.
* We are members of NAPPS, PSI, and ABKA and participate in Red Cross CPR and Pet First Aid courses.
*All staff are required to carry first aid kits when working.
* Complimentary pet report logs for every visit so you know when your pet sitter arrived, details for the visit and when they have left.
*Professional pet sitter client database that you can login to from anywhere in the world via the internet, where you can:
1) Update your client details, pet profiles and vet info 24/7. This sends an automated email instantly to all management and staff that are involved with your pet(s).
2) Book new reservations as well as review and make adjustments to your existing schedules quickly and easily 24/7 with instant emails sent out to all pet sitters and management involved.
3) Schedules are also emailed out nightly between 2-3 a.m. to pet sitters and management for the next day so there is never a question what visits are covered next day.
4) You can always simply call or email us as well to make any changes or book reservations!
* We are readily accessible via the web and phone for reliable and professional customer service.
* All of our staff must pass a comprehensive criminal background check in all 50 states, screening, questionnaires, reference checks, and field training to insure they are a good fit to be taking care of our clients and their pets!
* Veterinarian release forms for every client so in the event of a pet illness or emergency, your pets are covered.
*Back up pet sitters and an emergency boarder policy in the event that one of our sitters or boarding staff can 't provide coverage.
*And last but not least compassionate, we have polite and caring staff across the board, which will always treat your pets with the utmost care and TLC.