Smart Beginners Preschool
1250 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard A,
Starting at $215/wk
Smart Beginners Preschool is a fully bilingual preschool committed to creating a community of motivated learners on an individualized basis. We are a VESS accredited school, part of the international VESS Network, and use the world-renowned VESS Model to nurture individuals with the necessary skills and habits of mind to live Meaningful lives with Balance and Wisdom. In our school, you will find a caring and engaging environment carefully crafted to help your child grow emotionally and intellectually, equipped with the capacity to add value to any situation in school and throughout their life!
We are open from Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., for children from 3 months to 8 years of age. Join us!
* VESS Curriculum & Thinking Based Bi-Lingual Education: A holistic approach to the development of the whole child, a life-long love for learning and exploration.
* VESS goes beyond the learning of knowledge and seeks to develop individuals that are autonomous in acquiring a Balanced life with Purpose and Wisdom. For this reason, we have integrated our enrichment classes with the purpose to emphasize physical, cognitive, and social development. The classes included are: Music and Movement, Mindful Me Yoga, Hip Hop, and Art are included.
* A daily nutritious well-balanced Lunch is included with organic and vegetarian options available. Morning and afternoon snacks are also included. Throughout every meal of the day, we help foster habits of Mindful eating that allow your children to be fully immersed in the experience of food in the moment of eating or interacting with it.
* For weeks of vacation credits are available per school year after three months of enrollment in our school.
* Yes, we do offer VPK! 3 free hours for children that are 4 years old by September 1st. Parents can choose between 3 free hours during the school year or 6 free hours during the summer (at no additional cost)
* Babysitting Nights are offered on the last 3 Fridays of the month from 7-10 pm. Your children will enjoy a night with friends supervised by our professional schoolteachers while parents take advantage of a night out!
*Teachers Degreed in Early Childhood Education.
*Summer, Spring, and Winter Camps.