Wayne family needs a part-time nanny. Responsibilities would include picking kids up from school, meal prep and driving them to their activities.
I'm looking for a babysitter who loves playing outside, play doh and puzzles. Mondays, Tuesdays and/or Fridays from 9:30 am-5:30 p.m. Ideal candidate is 18-25 years old. Thank you Robin
The Learning Experience is hiring at our center in Wayne, NJ! We are currently hiring fun, bright, loving Full-Time Teachers to educate and care for children in our Infant classroom. You will have th...
Wayne family needs a part-time nanny. Must love kids! Our ideal match will meet the requirements below. Our immediate need is getting our 5 year son to and from his after school lessons. This would co...
Looking for energetic teacher to live in a rent-free separate apartment and to work as a Day Care Teacher 5 days a week. Has to be loyal, attentive to children, able to work hard. The group is only 4-...
$13,000 - 14,000/year
We need a nanny for our 2 children in Wayne from 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. M, T, Th, F. Our daughter (3) is in preschool and would be home from 12:30-3. We are looking now as my maternity leave is coming to ...
Wayne family needs a full-time nanny. Must love kids! Our ideal match will meet the requirements below. Comfortable With Pets: We anticipate possibly getting a dog but don't currently have any pets. P...
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
Hiring Near Wayne
- Child Care Jobs in New York, NY
- Child Care Jobs in Paterson, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Totowa, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Pompton Plains, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Hawthorne, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Little Falls, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Wyckoff, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Fairfield, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Pequannock, NJ
- Child Care Jobs in Haledon, NJ