$18 – 25/hr
My name is Sarah and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting David and his family in their search for a full-time nanny for their three children ages, 2.5, 4.5 and 7. Hours are 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Driver's License and Vehicle Required.
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
- Routine toddler childcare, including diaper changes, putting down for naps, scheduling
- On-line learning
- Pick up from school and activities
- Supervising and engaging in age appropriate play and educational games
- Preparing and feeding snacks and meals
- Tidying up pertaining to the day's events, children's laundry, wiping down toys, straightening up bedroom & play area
- Help with reaching milestones
- Playing outside and inside, reading, being active and engaging
The ideal candidate is energetic, loving, caring, warm, outgoing, stimulating, active and engaging. CPR/First Aid trained a plus! Must know how to swim! Candidate experience watching multiple children. Speaking Spanish is a bonus. Must practice all CDC guidelines!
If your ideal day is playing inside or outside, doing arts & crafts, taking walks, going to the playground, having fun and being interactive with three amazing, energetic kids, this may be the perfect fit for you!