$11 – 16/hr
My husband and I are looking for a Nanny for our 2 girls, a 2. 5-year-old and a 11-month-old. They both go to daycare, but with my husband's and my demanding jobs, we need nanny help to get them ready in the morning, dinner time and bed time, as well as a full day on Saturday.
The position is full-time, 38-40 hour work week. We have a very specific schedule, so please make sure you are available ALL these times before reaching out. Monday through Friday, schedule is broken into 2 shifts: morning 7am-9:30 a.m. and evening 4:30-8:00 p.m. Saturday will be an 8-hour day, usually 12:30-8:30 p.m.
We are looking for something somewhat permanent, we want to keep our nanny for as long as things work out.
- prepare meals and feed the kids
- bathe them and dress them
- kids laundry
- very light housekeeping work, like sweeping and cleaning up after a messy meal (which seems to be the case always with kids)
- take them to the park or indoor play, perhaps music lesson in the future
- drop off and pick up from daycare would be an extra bonus if you are able (we try our best to do pick up and drop off ourselves, but occasionally, would be great to have someone else as backup)
We are a very fun and loving family, just with very hectic lives and demanding jobs!