Colleyville Tutors

8 tutors near you. The average tutoring rate is: $16.25. Share this rate and tutors with friends.
provider
Hard Working Tutor — Colleyville, TX
I'm young, active and can easily relate to kids. I have been teaching Sunday school for a couple of years. I've taught 2nd grade and 5th grade. I also started tutoring for the past year. I have tutore...
$10-15/hr
1 yr of exp.
18 years old
(1) (1)
provider
Spanish Tutor And Soccer Coach — Colleyville, TX
My qualifications include: Recreational soccer coach for over 4 years, with an average 75% return of the players in my team. The other 25% move up to an academy soccer. Father of two boys who I teach...
$15-25/hr
4 yrs of exp.
53 years old
provider
Elementary Math Specialist/Tutor — Colleyville, TX
My experience includes working as a Math Specialist in an elementary school (K-6) with children struggling in Math. My philosophy is to break concepts down into smaller more understandable parts, buil...
$30-50/hr
10 yrs of exp.
56 years old
provider
Colleyville, TX
I am currently a philosophy major at the University of San Francisco so my area of expertise is mostly in the areas of English and History however I can help in almost any area. Last year I was the a...
$10-15/hr
0 yrs of exp.
18 years old
provider
Rice University Student Is Experienced With Dyslexic And Second Language Learners — Colleyville, TX
-I find working with students with alternative learning styles extremely rewarding. I am personally dyslexic and am very well versed in the current research being done and in strategies for using the ...
$10-15/hr
2 yrs of exp.
20 years old
provider
Colleyville, TX
Hi, my name is Shaye, I am a current student in High School. I am a senior. Next year I will be attending college as a Nursing major. I love children, I love getting to meet new people. I am super fun...
$15-30/hr
0 yrs of exp.
18 years old
provider
Math Tutor — Colleyville, TX
I tutored math at Tarrant County College for a year-and-a-half, where I gained a lot of experience tutoring Developmental and College Algebra. I have also tutored college students in Statistics, Calcu...
$15-30/hr
2 yrs of exp.
29 years old
provider
Part Time Tutor — Colleyville, TX
Hi, my name is Caroline and I attend Georgia Tech in Atlanta and am majoring in Biochemistry with minors in Biology and Biomedical Engineering. Throughout high school and college I have always been ve...
$10-15/hr
0 yrs of exp.
18 years old
Showing 1 - of
Join free today
Sign up now! It only takes a few minutes.
What best describes you?
Thanks—you're almost there.
Create your login below.