Tunyan Family Day Care WeeCare
3469 Las Palmas ave,
Welcome to Tunyan Family Day Care! We offer childcare for families looking to provide their child with a loving, learning and safe environment that’s just like home. At our home daycare, our goal is to help children learn important social, emotional, and behavioral skills that prepare them for a successful and happy future. We apply best of childcare practices from Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Waldorf schools, as well Project-based, and Developmental Play-based activities in order to develop healthy humans with strong personalities. Also, Tennis is a tradition in our family and all kids go through weekly tennis coaching. We offer programs for ages 3 years and up. At our daycare, we provide a culturally diverse learning environment by offering programs in Russian and Armenian as well.
Our Program includes:
- Tennis For Toddlers (Children develop coordination, speed, agility, leg strength, and flexibility. Tennis can also help improve a child's bone strength, muscle growth and bone density. Children who play sports also tend to have stronger immune systems. Classes held by USPTA certified Tennis Coach, BA in Psychology)
- Healthy and organic food (delivered by Stanford certified nutritionist);
- Yoga and Mindfulness (special program for kids);
- Art (regular activities to expand kids worldview and nurture taste towards the beauty);
- Science(Science is not just a body of knowledgeit's a way of thinking and acting ... a way of trying to discover the nature of things.- Language Arts (learning letters and words)
- Math (Children are using early math skills throughout their daily routines and activities)
-Reading program for 3-6 years old, that is proven to work on tens of thousands of kids from all skill levels and abilities.
e yourself - contact us to schedule a tour for you and your family.