The Dallas Branch of Academic Independence is a tutoring and educational consulting firm (www.academicindependence.com/dallas). Currently, we are seeking tutors with expertise in SAT/ACT Test Prep, Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Foreign Languages (French & Spanish), and/or English/Writing, as well an ability to implement our unique approach to achieving academic independence.
- AFTERNOON and EVENING hours available.
- A 4-year Bachelor's Degree from a traditional (not online) university.
- English articulation: master/fluency in communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum of 3+ years post-college work experience.
- Commitment to students for the upcoming academic year (2019-2020).
- The ability to attend at least 1 training session.
- A positive and warm personality.
- Reliable transportation and desire to work within 10 miles of 75225 zip code.
We help students achieve academic independence via:
- Our proven and unique consulting approach
- Relaying subject concepts tailored to the student's learning style
- Encouraging lifelong habits that will continue beyond schooling
- A caring and "coaching" mindset
If you are seeking part-time work as a tutor, we would love to talk to you about our company and this opportunity for the current school year and beyond.
Compensation: $45.00 to $60.00 per hour.*
Industry: Tutoring & Lessons.