$12 – 17/hr
Weekday nanny needed for a happy 15-month-old girl. Looking for someone who is experienced, caring, patient & fun. You will be comfortable with teaching age-appropriate skills, playing, prepping/feeding meals during the day, and going on walks to the park nearby. Ideally, someone with teaching experience would be preferred. We work remotely in home-office spaces.
- Hours may vary; flexible with schedule for the right person.
- Social distancing efforts are very important due to high-risk family members and we need someone who is taking social distancing seriously.
- Willing to pay cash weekly (no taxes deducted)
- 1 week of paid vacation (after 3-months of employment)
- Christmas bonus offered
- Due to health concerns, a COVID test will be required before starting (we'll pay), as well as a background check and check of references.