We are looking for an energetic, fun, resourceful, and engaged caregiver to help with the busy lives of three great kids, age 5, 7 and 13. Do you like to cook healthy dinners, play games, attend fun activities all while helping kids learn the basics? This might be the job for you! You'll meet two smart, fun boys, and a wonderfully affectionate little girl who has the special challenge of growing up with autism. A caregiver with warmth, enthusiasm and ingenuity and a love of all things pink will love our kids! Hours can vary between 20 and 30 hours a week, we just want the right person with us!
- Prepare meals and help with laundry
- Pick up at school/bus stop
- Get kids ready and drive them to pm activities
- Supervise kids and play games at home / park
- Help with toileting and dressing
- Give dinner and clean up kitchen