Francine C.|Mission Viejo, CA
10 yrs exp
53 yrs old
Excellent Loving Quality Senior Care
Avg response < 2 hrs
I have been working with seniors for 15 years. I love my patients and treat them like they are family. They are my friends. I have knowledge in many areas, medicine management, cooking for special diets as well as a lot of knowledge with holistic health, blood sugar testing, blood pressure check and much more. My most recent experience has been with stroke and dementia. I love to laugh, I love life and I am a very positive person. I have excellent referrals and references and look forward to meeting you.
* Compassionate, Trustworthy, Client focused.
* Extensive care skills to enrich clients life with high level of independent
* Experience with memory care/dementia, stroke, and Parkinson's patients.
* Well versed in assisting clients with all kinds of activities of daily living.
* Demonstrated ability to record and report changes in clients eating habits,
and medicine schedules.
* On-time medication; and nutritional meal planning.
* Recreational Activities
* Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation and clean driving record.
Care Assist, Dana Point, CA. September, 2013 - Current
* Greet clients, visitors, and staff politely and considerately.
* Observe clients physical and mental conditions on a regular basis.
* Promote client dignity, respect, freedom and choice.
* Monitoring of blood sugar and blood pressure.
* Shop with clients for groceries and daily necessities.
* Cook for clients along with kitchen clean-up and maintenance.
* Assist clients at meal time.
* Report any significant issues or conditions quickly.
* Continuing education with online courses to keep current with seniors.
Live Home, Newport Beach, CA. March 2012 - September 2013
* Live-in patient care for client with Parkinson's disease.
* Followed special diet needs, planned and cooked nutritional meals.
* Provided medication reminder/supplements
* Exercise and massage services
Private Client Care, Fullerton, CA. March 2004 - March 2012
* Referral upon request
Certified Nurse's Assistant, CNA, since 2009
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation, CPR, since 2013