Christina O.|Fremont, CA
10 yrs exp
Avg response < 24 hrs
The following are my qualifications:
* More than 12 years of experience in the janitorial field.
* Fully trained in all aspects, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, disinfecting restrooms, emptying trash, recycling, tidying up rooms, laundry, ironing clothes and thorough cleaning of all surfaces.
I also had been carpet cleaning some homes and businesses, when the client asks me.
* Supervised janitorial workers, meeting timelines and improving cleanliness of businesses and homes.
* Ability to work safely and follow all OSHA regulations.
* Experienced working with various chemicals and cleaning procedures.
* US Citizen with US documents, like Social Security Card.
* Required contract work with a I-9, contract form and 1099 forms.
*Can do one time, once a week, bi-weekly or once a month cleaning.
I also have 10 years of experience, working in an office environment.
Office support included: photocopying, filing, faxing and answering phones and tax filing. I am proficient with MS Word, Excel, internet and email and have experience in all aspects of a small business, increasing solutions. I do not a CA Food Handler Card for cooking, which is required by the state.