Skylar J.|Burlington, NC
4 yrs exp
Part Time Reliable Housekeeper
Hi! My name is Skylar, I graduated high school in 2016 . I am currently attending College Online to receive my associates degree in Early Childhood.
I started cleaning houses in 2013 when I was a freshman in high school. I started off doing your basic housekeeping I would:
* Clean the floors, which should include sweeping and mopping hardwood or tile floors, and vacuuming carpets and rugs throughout the home.
* Clean the bathrooms, including toilets, wiping down counters, cleaning mirrors, and scrubbing tubs and showers.
* Clean the kitchen, including wiping down counters and appliances, cleaning the sink, and wiping down cabinet doors.
* Dusting, which should include all rooms and surfaces.
After some years of experience I still do basic housework but I also :
* Track household grocery or sundry items, and replace as needed on weekly shopping trips.
* Plan and cook meals or snacks.
* Run errands for your family