We are seeking a smart, flexible, efficient partner in taking care of our home. We need someone who can:
- keep our house deeply clean (under stuff, in the couch cushions, etc)
- pick up in ways that make things actually better organized, not just neater (e. g. LEGO, Duplo, and hot wheels each put away in their respective bins, not jumbled all together).
- focus on making the house cleaner and more organized over time, not on cosmetic/making things pretty stuff like hotel-folds on washcloths or making beds when the sheets don't need to be changed
- look at the way we currently fold and organize our clothes and follow those patterns (plus offer suggestions for improvement)
- take constructive feedback as part of the learning process
- communicate effectively and efficiently: we are introverts who work with people all day - we want to answer questions as needed but are really seeking someone who will think about our house FOR us.
Days are flexible - seeking 2 6-8 hour days a week, not back-to-back. (So Monday or Tuesday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday.)