$15 – 25/hr
Primarily housekeeping, but some occasional help with my handicapped 79 yr old husband, though there are nurses and therapists who come help with that.
* Reasonable expectations on our part, desire honesty and reliability on yours.
* An interesting place to work.
* A decent salary, and after a year, a little time off with pay.
We seek someone who has:
* A sense of humor + flexibility since things can change with little notice.
* Someone who can work unsupervised once they learn what we need. (The house is too large to clean every room every day; and some rooms are private or not used at all now. )
* English language is not required, but is appreciated, since we speak Spanish and other languages.
* Some ability to cook would be nice.
* No pet allergies, since we have a rabbit who lives indoors.