ASEDA Home Care is seeking experienced Home Care Aide/ caregiver to join our fast-growing company. Our employees enjoy positive atmosphere, supportive environment where great work is acknowledged and celebrated, competitive salaries and flexible schedules. Our mission is to deliver exceptional quality, and compassionate care that exceed our client's expectations.
Home care Aide provides assistance in the activities of daily living when an individual or family cannot meet these responsibilities; Gives personal attention to the sick, disabled and aged to help provide and maintain physical and emotional comfort, and to assist the individual toward independent living; Assists in lessening the burden of prolonged illness physically, emotionally and/or economically; Enables the ill, disabled or frail aged person to remain in his/her own home among familiar surroundings; and has empathy for the needs of the ill, elderly, injured, frail and impaired.
1. Preferably a high school diploma or GED.
2. Must have had at least one year experience, either work or life experience as a companion/ care giver.
3. Must have Clean Criminal History
4. Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to clients, self and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this.
5. Must understand and respect client's including ethics and confidentiality of care.
6. Must be able to bend, stoop, reach; lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time