$23 – 28/hr
My name is Sarah and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Caroline and her family in their search for a full-time nanny for their two girls ages, 4.5 months and 22 months. Hours are 8:30 am to 4:30/5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with flexibility. Drivers license and vehicle required.
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
- Routine newborn and preschool age childcare including diaper changes, putting down for naps, scheduling, bath time, and bottle prep
- Meal prep and snacks
- Supervising and engaging children in age-appropriate play
- Tidying up pertaining to the day’s events, including dishes and laundry
- Help with reaching milestones, development, activity mats for playtime, tummy time,
- Engaging in activities and educational games
- Going outside, singing, reading, being active, learning help, creative and engaging
The ideal candidate is loving, caring, energetic, engaging, communicative, open, and direct. Early Childhood Education and Spanish speaking is a bonus! Must have recent experience caring for multiple children, including newborns and toddler at the same time. CPR/First Aid trained and COVID-19 vaccinated caregiver a must!
If your ideal day is playing inside or outside, reading, taking walks, going to the playground, having fun and being interactive with two amazing girls, this may be the perfect fit for you!