Lil Munchkins Family Child Care
15341 Turquoise Circle N,
Chino Hills, CA
As an in home family daycare provider... We will introduce babies and toddlers to basic concepts, such as manners, by reading to them and playing with them. For example, we will teach young children how to share, respect and take turns by playing games and other activities with other children in the facility.
We will also help preschool-age children prepare for kindergarten. Young children learn from playing, solving problems, questioning, and experimenting. We will use play and other instructional techniques to help children's development. For example, using storytelling and rhyming games to teach language and vocabulary. This will help improve children's social skills by having them work together to build something in the daycare room or teach math by having children count when building with blocks. We will involve the children in creative activities, such as art, dance, and music.
When watching school-age children before and after school. We will assist these children with homework and if providing transportation take them to school and after school activities, such as sports practices and club meetings.
The following bullet points listed below is an example of a typical day:
* Supervise and monitor the safety of children while in our care
* Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
* Help children keep and maintain good hygiene
* Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore their interests
* Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
* Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
Reviewed by Jennifer M Aug 2020 5/5 stars