Little Bird Child Care
3854 Birchwood Avenue,
Starting at $285/wk
Are you looking for a safe, loving, and caring environment for your child? Are you searching for a place where your child feels comfortable, and you have a peace of mind while you are away? Little Birds Child Care is the place where your child gets one on one attention. You will receive daily reports and pictures of your child via a password protected app while you are at work.
Your child will be spending his/her day with cheerful and trained staff.
Provider is DCFS Licensed, Certified in Early Childhood Education, CPR, and First- Aid. (Licensed for Night care. Drop in for night care is available with 24 hrs advance notice)
Continuing to attend workshops and seminars to improve the quality of care
1) Low adult/child ratio: With low ratio, your children receive individual attention.
2) Healthy and organic meals and snacks: Your child will be eating all food groups, and homemade meals.
3) Daily reports via password protected app. You will receive pictures, videos, and daily activities while you are at work.
4) Secured facility: We have cameras for everyone's security and peace of mind.
5) Provided care for more than 37 children for 5 years.
6) Child centered, age appropriate, theme based curriculum
7) Focused on STEAM in the curriculum: Your children will be doing activities of science, technology, engineering, arts, and math.
8) Preparing preschoolers for kindergarten: Your children will achieve all the benchmarks that are necessary to enter Kindergarten.
9) Fun outdoor classroom: Your children will spend time outdoors during summer and spring learning hands on activities. We go on field trips.
10) End of theme celebrations: At the end of each theme your children will make a special treat, or dress up for the theme; below are the few pictures of our celebrations.
11) Family gatherings every few months: For some special days families get to meet each other, and have some games and treats. Like Mother's day, father's day, end of summer, etc.
You can get references from our past and current families.
You can call Mazhar at 773-614-2114 or email to sched