Kiddie Palace Child Care
928 Long Rd,
Starting at $280/wk
Are you looking for a safe, loving, and caring environment for your child? Are you searching a place where your child feels comfortable, and you have a peace of mind while you are away? Kiddie Palace Child Care is the place where your child gets one on one attention.
Here are eleven reasons why you would choose Kiddie Palace Child Care.
1) Your child will be in a licensed facility with loving and caring trained staff.
- Provider is DCFS licensed.
- Certified in Early Childhood Education.
- CPR and First Aid
- Food handling certified
- Continuing to attend workshops and seminars to improve quality of care.
- More than 5 years of experience working with children.
2) Healthy and Organic meals: Your child will be eating homemade and mostly organic meals and snacks.
3) Low adult /child ratio: Your child will get one on one attention.
4) Daily Reports: You will receive digital daily reports and pictures via password protected app.
5) Curriculum: Age appropriate, theme based, and child centered. Focused on STEAM. Your children will be doing activities of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math.
6) Summer and Winter Reading Club: Your child will participate in the reading club. Kiddie Palace encourage families to join. We have mini library to check out books.
7) Assessments: You will have conferences with provider about child's developmental milestones.
8) Cooking with children: Your child most likely try new food when they make by themselves.
9) Dental hygiene: Your child will get to brush after lunch time.
10) Outdoors: Your child will play in a fenced backyard during spring and summer with a variety of toys.
11) Celebrations and Gathering: For some special days families get to meet each other, and have some games and treats. Like Mother's day, Father's day, Annual summer parties, and graduation parties, etc. Your child will dress up or make a special treat at the end of each theme.
You can get references upon request. You can call Seema at 773-580-1074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Reviewed by Jessica P Feb 2020 5/5 stars