$20 – 25/hr
Family of 5 seeking energetic, part-time nanny for the primary care of our 3-month-old newborn daughter. Two older siblings attend school (3-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl).
Ideally, nanny has childcare experience or experience working with newborns or families of multiple children.
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Valid Drivers license and own transportation (Car will be available to use during working hours)
- Non smoker
- Maintain baby's feeding and sleeping schedule
- Facilitate age appropriate play with the newborn (tummy time, toys, reading)
- Dressing/bathing child
- Light housekeeping (cleaning bottles, sweeping, wiping down kitchen, putting away newborn items)
- Pick-up of 5-year-old daughter from school (1 mi. away)
We're looking for an initial assignment of 2-3 months starting mid September. Request that anyone interested be up to date on all vaccines (COVID vaccinated and boosted, Flu, Tdap)