$11 – 13/hr
I am looking for an afternoon/evening, and occasional weekend sitter for my 3 boys: 5, 4, 1.
They get off the bus at 2:45 p.m. and if I'm working, I'm typically home no later than 9 p.m. - usually earlier.
- Some transportation required.
- Must pass back ground checks and child abuse registry checks.
- Experience with special needs children preferred but not requires.
- Attention to detail required.
This is a position paid for by Medicaid at the state rate of $11. 81/h. Each kiddo has a weekly allotment of hours approved. The boys have a variety of disabilities however no medical treatment will be required of you.
They need assistance with daily living skills.
- baths, hair care (black hair), food prep, cleaning up toys, some light house keeping, assistance with therapy exercises, homework assistance