Brenda K.|Brenham, TX
10 yrs exp
Available For Senior Care
Hi my name is Brenda. I have dedicated half my life as primary caregiver for the elderly. I have a strong work ethic with high moral principals, compassionate, respectful, and discrete. Always punctual and willing to travel.
- I am a take charge kind of woman with great organizational skills
- A problem solver, trying to find the best way to do whatever needs done.
- 10 years experience in providing skilled therapy services including Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Tidy, clean, organized, I can hold an engaging conversation and love to hear and tell stories of the past.
- Total household management providing cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, errands, setting appointments, etc.
- Extensive medication management skills including ordering.
- Dementia care and wound care,
- Activities of daily living (ADL's) including bathing, grooming.
- Can provide awake over night care, good with pets.
I look forward to discussing your needs. Thank you!!!