$15 – 20/hr
We are looking for child care for a 3-year-old from about 10am-4 p.m. (the times are flexible) one day a week from 10/3/20-1/9/21. We prefer Saturdays but Mondays can also work. In late December we will re-evaluate our needs.
We have 2 cats and may be getting a dog in the near future.
Our daughter is a super fun, happy 3-year-old with no allergies or medical needs. Responsibilities will include actively engaging her in play based learning, lots of outside play, and helping her with her "chores" (it's just putting away her clean clothes and cleaning up after meals/play). I ask for minimal to no screen time while you're here. There will be minimal to no driving involved as we have several parks within walking distance and a large yard.
The only cleaning would be related to child care unless you're interested in doing more, in which case we would compensate for that additional work.
* We do not require that you wear a mask but please do not come to work if you are feeling even the slightest bit sick.
* Please practice excellent hand hygiene at all times.
* We ask no shoes be worn inside the house.
* Please be up to date on your vaccines.
* Certification in CPR and first aid required.
* Experience with toddlers preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record.
* Must be able to work in a pet-friendly home.
* Must provide at least two professional references.
* Non smoker preferred.
Compensation: $15 hour
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you very much for your time.