Kristina A.|Palm Bay, FL
10 yrs exp
63 yrs old
Experienced Child Caregiver, Nanny And Tutor
Caring and tutoring children have been a life time joy and journey for me whether it was in the private or business sector. My experience includes: *Home Preschool
* Five years of directing my own Child Care Center
* In-home care for three families.
* Evening Nanny for two families - ages 2 to 14, including cooking meals.
* Tutoring for eight different families.
* Working as a substitute in Public and Charter Schools.
* Working for two private tutoring companies
My most recent work was at a charter school in Palm Bay, FL, for the last 12 years serving students and staff from pre-K to 8th grade. I worked as an Assistant Teacher, Volunteer Coordinator, Tutor, Para Professional, assisted our Special Ed department as needed and substitute. I have written references and phone numbers upon your request. My level of education includes an AA degree with the focus on education, and all the pre-requisites for an Elementary or Special Education degree. I look forward to serving your family as a child caregiver, nanny and or tutor.