Great opportunity for special education professionals, teacher aides, college graduates or students studying special education, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, art and music therapy, disability services, and similar areas of study, and for those who have experience with people with special needs.
Looking for someone to spend time with a 13-year-old girl with special needs. She enjoys people, books, music, arts and crafts, and being active.
* Great opportunity to put your learned special education, and/or therapy skills to work.
* Part-time, flexible/negotiable afternoon/early evening hours, between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
* Fun and energetic person needed.
* Willing to learn new information/skills, and how to use assistive communication technology.
* Must be 18+ years of age.
* Pay is $11. 93 an hour.