Bricky F.|Farmington, AR
10 yrs exp
40 yrs old
Private Home Care Seeking Full-Time Work. Quality & Compassion I Love Working With The Elder Generation.
My qualifications include:
- I administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of Physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
- I change dressings.
- I check patient's pulse, temperature and respiration.
- I direct patients in simple prescribed exercises and in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- I maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager.
- I massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.
- I provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- I accompany clients to Doctor's offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- I care for children who are disabled or who have sick or with disabled parents.
- I change bed linens, wash and iron patient's laundry, and clean patient's quarters.
- I entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- I perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- I plan, purchase, prepare, and serve meals to patients and other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- I provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living, and adaptation to disability or illness.