Jillian D.|Tonawanda, NY
2 yrs exp
30 yrs old
Companionship & Assistance For Your Loved Ones!
I am a 27-year-old graduate student and stay-at-home mommy.
Rather than regain full-time employment and place my baby in daycare, I would like to obtain a part-time position helping out your loved ones. My goal is to help you feel reassured that your mom/dad gets plenty of friendly company and is living well.
I am available for evening/night/weekend help, transportation, and companionship. Some things I can help your loved one with are:
- Running errands
- Grocery shopping
- Getting out of the house- going for walks, movies, etc.
- Miscellaneous (just ask!)
While I am not certified for any hands-on medical and/or personal care assistance, I offer the following healthcare experience:
- Prior experience as a certified basic EMT
- Prior experience as a health care case manager
- Extensive knowledge & familiarity with chronic health conditions
- Experience working with patients with dementia.