$25 – 30/hr
Friendly working parents seeking a regular nanny/babysitter. We have a 3-year-old daughter and 6-month-old infant son. We are looking for someone who can help us manage meal prep, pickups from daycare, and evening routine until bedtime. We are looking for availability between 4:15 p.m. - 7:15pm+, 3 weekdays per week, although the specifics may vary. Night-time hours are not expected, though we are open to date night care from time to time.
- Loves kids and can provide a fun, safe, healthy, balanced routine
- Prior experience with infants and watching two kids at once
- Comfortable with meal prep and minor household tasks
- Reliable afternoon/evening schedule to help with pickups - 4:30-5:30 is crucial
- Up to date vaccinations including COVID, infant CPR trained, safety conscious, non-smoker and non-smoking home