Deborah L.|Decatur, GA
10 yrs exp
54 yrs old
* CPR/First Aid certified
* Collected patient specimens and data, including vital signs, input/output and other delegated measurements
* Dementia and Alzheimer's knowledge
* Tested and recorded blood glucose levels. Assisted in catheterization and bladder irrigations. Feeding tube familiarity
* Foley catheter insertion/removal familiarity assisted nurses with wound care.
* Reported any unusual any problems with patients conditions and environment.
* Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding and, eliminations.
* Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, automobiles, and other areas.
* Followed safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions.
* Cared for patients with diagnoses such as respiratory failure, diabetes. Parkinson's disease, etc.
* Answered call lights and aided in patient comfort and safety.