- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and assignment.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.